Friday, June 10, 2011

Permanent

I want to hug you forever , like how i did today .
I want to hold your hands , i promise i wont let go no matter what happen .
I want to lie on your chest , it's really warm .
I want to spend my time w you m like how we did today .

Even we dont have much to talk but this is the moment i treasure ;
I love your smile , i love your cuddles , i love your kisses .
Can i ever ask for it again ?

I want to hold you in my arms ,
to have you once again ,
is it possible for me ?

The time today passed really fast , i wish i could spend more time w you .
And my friend actually asked whether your my boy , or not .
I wish my answer will be yes .

Possible ?
I always ask myself , what should i do ?
Continue , or leave it ?

I tried to tell you , but i cant .
I told you once , and you said i thinking too much .
and so the next day i told you i think too much .
Because i dont want you to ignore me .

Everything will change in one second ,
so it's better i keep it myself .
I wrote a really long texts .
But i got no nuts to send to you .

But i guess even i send to you ,
nothing will change & still you will tell me i think too much .

I rather keep it myself then .


105 days #

No comments: