Friday, February 25, 2011

Ihateyou :)



Tears keep falling . I wonder why . I'm totally not in a good mood today . And so few days ago . Well , i just found out something . I dont know why you wanna lie to me . Why dont you just tell me the truth ? Hell , and yes . Your hiding a lot of things behind me . Yes , i found out and i didnt ask you cause i hope nothing will happen between us . We used to talk and laugh together , tease each other . But just , we not even talk for minutes .

Well , i admit my wrongs . I did said something wrong but i apologize . But did you reply ? No you didnt . Till i wrote something on public only you text me . So now what . you dont know what you'd did and some more can come and ask who make me mad . Why are you so stupid ?! I feel like slapping you seriously .

Just , i received your text and ask me when i'm in the mood only talk to you . WHAT ?! So funny :/ You should have know what happen right ! Ihateyou . Man , i dont need you to be in my life . It's sad to say that , but isn't it's good for me and you if we dont even know each other from the first ? I shouldn't trust you from the first . I shouldn't be so nice when i know you . I shouldn't cheer you up whenever your sad . I shouldn't help you out when you got problems .
Ps. He is not my boyf . Just a very good friend .


Okay enough of this . Another one . Friends . She is a bitch . Well , long story . Lazy to explain tho . She can fking come and scold me without reasons . Dislike people like that . My life sucks . Fuck my life seriously . Meet those people so unlucky . But nah of cause i do have some awesome friends . ha .

xoxo .

No comments: