Saturday, January 16, 2010

arrrggghhh.
finally,
i get to online d.

Form 4 life,
others say : honeymoon year.
but i dun think so.

i'm tired.
lack of sleep.

Working,
dam rush.
tiring++

i've been quarrel with him.
since 3 days ago.

2 days ago.
i've fed up.
all my friends were suggest me this and that.

Thanks to : Bo Vi, Yin, Wei Sian, Wen Xiang.
=)

yesterday night,
he called me.
and told me a lot of things.

and i've been so confused.
this is the 2nd time he hurt me.
and i'm scare.

he was begging me.
should i accept?
i dunno.
even i still love him lot.

today,
we've been together for 3 months d.
everyones hope their relationship.
will be longer.
i hope that too.
but i knew,
it won happen )):





♥ i loveee you






posted by : Von
------♥ i lovee you
10.50 A.M
17th January 2010

No comments: