Monday, June 8, 2009

Tagged by Cai En ( again ) xD

1. Who are you?
Ee Von =]

2. Are we friends?
Duh~ For sure~

3. When and how did we meet?
hmm..? primary same skul lorhhh, i'm 6k and you're 6L =)

4. Did you like me at all?
YES, OF CAUSE =)

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
hmm..? CACAT xD cause you really cacat wat xD

6. Describe me in one word.
Cute

7. What was your first impression?
cuteeeeeeeee

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
hmm..?

9. What reminds you of me
hmm..?

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
mayb a cacat chair =DDD

11. How well do you know me?
well well well

12. When's the last time you saw me?
hmm..? last last friday.. i think..

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
nope ^^

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
yeah, of cause

15. What is my best attribute?
Nice :D

I tag:
1. Joanne Poon
2. Ee Vonn
3. Sher Mun
4. Yuen yin
5. Daphne Wong
6. Sher Lynn
7. Shu Shian

No comments: