Sunday, June 28, 2009

Spot Check

sigh~
My pendrive,
Joanne's Phone,
KENA RAMPAS,
Gosh,
sad sad sad :(
* suddenly got spot check! *
Hide hide hide!!! xD
Joanne bought her phone to skul, Gosh!
* Spot Check (1st Time) *
check check check..
Omg, the fela take out my marker!
asking another pengawas wanna rampas not,
at last,
they didn't xD
and,
Joanne hide her phone on her pocket xD
didn't kena..
how lucky =)
* finish spot check *
Ee Von : eh, this time din kena not means tat next time won kena arhh,
careful bit larhhhhh..
Joanne : o..
wat the hell?
Rachel suddenly come in,
wif a gang of pengawas!
Oh my god oh my god oh my god
spot check, AGAIN!
wat the hell larhhh.. shit man..
Joanne din get her time to hide her phone and jux leave it at her bag,
spot check lorhhhh..
Oh my god, MY PENDRIVE!
the fuckin pengawas rampas my pendrive..
Grhhhhhhhhh.. Jiak sai
Joanne's phone,
of cause, kena rampas..
so sadddd xD
Joanne keep blame me xD
shui duo hao!!!
wat the hell larhhh..

No comments: